Our Commitment to Our Clients During COVID-19 Spread
Like many of you, we have been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our customers and our staff is our top priority.
Following guidelines from trusted sources, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our offices remain safe and ready to serve you.
We want to take the opportunity to share more details about the protective measures that TitlePlus has in place.
- TitlePlus has comprehensive cleaning and sanitization protocols in place for our offices.
- TitlePlus offices are professionally cleaned at least twice a week.
- In addition, TitlePlus staff disinfects all surfaces including conference tables and pens after every use as well as sanitizing doorknobs/handles throughout the day.
- TitlePlus has instructed personnel to work from or stay at home if they or anyone in their household exhibits or experiences cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Personnel has been asked to limit contact with customers including shaking hands (so don’t be offended if a hand is not offered).
TitlePlus further offers to our customers the preparation of Power of Attorney (POA) documents free of charge allowing parties to have another person appear in their place to sign documents. Borrowers will be limited to what their Lender allows. In the event use of a POA is authorized, TitlePlus has an independent attorney available to sign on a party’s behalf after they have reviewed and approved the closing documents. This also is offered free of charge during this cautious time.
In observance of recommendations from trusted sources including the CDC, it is suggested the parties participating in a closing minimize the number of people attending the physical closing by possibly allowing only the indispensable parties to attend. Consider telecommunication or electronic participation if your signature is not necessary.
We recommend making childcare arrangements for the brief time necessary to sign papers. However, we do not prohibit children accompanying their parents if there are no reasonable alternatives.
TitlePlus will make every effort to accommodate requests that enable customers to have the highest level of comfort during their closing.
We will always put our customers and employees first, and that commitment has never been more important. Our team is working hard to maintain a clean closing environment to support your health and safety.
It is a privilege to serve you and thank you for your confidence in TitlePlus.